Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 74

Thread: Life: Let me Lay This Down...

  1. #31
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Your trip is beyond my wildest dreams you know! Boy, you are lucky!! I'd love to trip over the states!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/car.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img]

  2. #32
    Inactive Member Ogreasy's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2003
    Posts
    1,359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't know, Cleveland is my style.. Fits me nicely, I live mostly in Akron which is essentially the largest city in Ohio next to Cleveland.
    Akron is a lot less depressing with the emphasis on music. Although Cleveland does have the best orchestra in the world Akron has lots and lots of great musicians and bands and music programs...

  3. #33
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    I'd hate it, [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    I'm quite happy in my own little world.

  4. #34
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i would like to go on a roadtrip to cali, but for that i would need lotsa money cuz theres no way ima get stuck in crappy hotels X_X lol

    the car i would like for a roadtrip would be a bigass RV, its like a mobile house, no hotels needed XD

  5. #35
    Inactive Member Ogreasy's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2003
    Posts
    1,359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    We're gonna stay at basically Campsites and such...
    Its gonna be neat, we're gonna discover America...
    "Idiot Wind, blowing like a sucker 'round my skull,
    From the Grand Coolie Dam to the Capital..."

    Thats a (botched) quote from a favorite Bob Dylan song of mine...

  6. #36
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I would like my location better if there were about 3000 less people in this town. (Leaving 1000-2000 people.)

    I will enjoy hearing about how the trip progresses.

  7. #37
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I agree with Xel, but I don't like my hometown much. I really wanna live in the states... [img]cool.gif[/img]

  8. #38
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My dad drove out to Vegas in an old VW bug once when he was in his 20s.

    I think the farthest I've traveled by car in a single trip is to Maine and back (from upper South Carolina).

  9. #39
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    yea hearing your progress will be fun =]

  10. #40
    Inactive Member Ogreasy's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2003
    Posts
    1,359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Anyone here ever read "On The Road" by Jack Kerouac?
    Its sort of me and my dad's inspiration for this trip...

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •